Search This Blog

Thursday 30 May 2013

After School Craft Club - May 29


Taking a group picture of kids can be hard.


So now you must endure the multiple versions of our group picture as our day can be best summed up as chaos and fun and movement!!!


For yesterday's craft club, I took on the daunting task of teaching all the kiddos how to make a origami crane! and oh boy! was it fun! I think I must've made like 30 cranes!!!


It took us the whole hour to go through making a crane!!! so funny! but the kids were very good and patient and seemed to be having a good time (I hope!)


Next week will be our last After School Craft Club from 2:30 - 3:30 pm and Carly and I are planning some fun games for the day!


Until then enjoy the pictures of the kids posing with their cranes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment